After dinner we attended a shower in honor of some friends that are having twin girls, then Saturday we hosted a shower for our friends Grady and Anna who will be having a baby boy very soon. Babies babies babies!
The shower went really well. I found an idea for a game online and it was really fun. I got about thirty pics of celebrities when they were babies and then the parents-to-be baby pics and put them on a collage and everyone had to match the 'stars' with their baby pic. It was really hard but a wonderful game to get men and women involved. The parents-to-be won the prize (Target gift cards) so it couldn't have worked out better. Here's a pic of the game and a pic of the very involved competitors. :)

Okay, so I'm still not really sure I'm ready for my own babies yet, but seeing all the excitement in all our parents-to-be friends' eyes sure makes me a little envious....and holding sweet little Charlie just makes my heart melt. Maybe I'm getting a little closer to being ready than I thought......
No comments:
Post a Comment