Monday, August 17, 2009

Shrimp Boil and a Boat Ride

What a busy weekend! Friday night we had a shrimp boil/diaper party for some of our friends that are having twins. My friend Sam got the shrimp at a place in Picayune and they were HUGE. She did a great job cooking them. They were oh so yummy and I'm wishing I had some right now. She used fresh lemon, garlic, onions, and crab boil to season them and we threw in corn, mushrooms, sausage, and potatoes for side dishes.




Saturday Brett and I went with my parents to Lake Bogue Homa to take Einstein on his first boating adventure. At first he was loving cruising around but then when we started going fast he just wanted to lay down. I think his eyes were bothering him, maybe he needs goggles. :) I decided to take a ride on the tube and he was not a fan. He was barking (yelling) at me and you could tell he was rather angry. I'm sure he was just worried who would feed him if I fell in the water and got hurt.




Now it's back to the grindstone. Booooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment