Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Introduction


After three and a half years of dating, Brett and I were married on May 10, 2008 in a beachside ceremony in Gulf Shores surrounded by our family and friends. We opted for a small wedding and a big honeymoon which included Rome, Venice, and Paris.

I wouldn't change it for the world. I've never really enjoyed being the center of attention and I knew that a big wedding would stress me out to the point of not being able to enjoy it. The honeymoon is something I know we will both cherish for the rest of our lives. It was truly an unforgettable trip. It was Brett's first time in Europe and my first time in Italy and it was so much fun getting to experience it together. Now we are just counting the days until we can go back!!! Which I am sure will be a very long time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment