Monday, June 22, 2009

Okay, blogworld.....I'm determined to become a regular blogger even when I don't have anything to say. We had a pretty uneventful weekend. Friday night we went to Angus Jack's for some yummy steak and wine. If you live in Hattiesburg and haven't tried it, then you should go. They have some really good steak. When we got home, Brett had to return to studying for his comps, which he takes at the end of this week. I watched 'Running with Scissors' which I give 10 thumbs down. I had to force myself to finish it. I never enjoy movies that win a lot of awards,....I should have known better. Saturday I took E to the vet and to PetSmart, then around town to get his father's day gift for his daddy ;). Saturday night we had supper club which was a benefit for our local Humane Society as well as a birthday party for a few of our members. We had lots of wonderful shrimp and champagne! YUMMY! Also, since it was for the shelter, our doggies were invited too! Einstein had fun mingling with the guest and begging for food and he didn't bite anyone so all and all it was a successful outing. Sunday we woke up and Einstein gave Brett his father's day gift and we cooked him some breakfast. Brett has really been a wonderful daddy to Einstein and I can't wait to see what an amazing dad he will be to our human kids one day! For the rest of the afternoon I worked in the yard in this thousand degree weather and then tried to introduce Einstein to his new doggie pool. It wasn't a big hit. He just took the wet floating balls out of it and played with them and decided the pool would suffice as an XXL water bowl. Oh well. My parents just got back from vacation on Sunday night and since it was father's day, I decided to take them dinner so they wouldn't have to worry about cooking. I felt so bad for them, they got home from vacation....the waterhose had busted and was spraying all over the yard and the air conditioner was broken in this 100 degree weather. Not a fun homecoming. So anyway, I couldn't bear the heat so we didn't visit long. Please God, don't let my AC break this summer!!!! The Cassell's have a busy week ahead with Brett taking comps (pray for him to pass) and me getting everything ready for Einstein's first birthday party! Yes! I am giving my dog a birthday party and I can't wait!!!! Peace out bloggers!


Picture from Evite



No comments:

Post a Comment