Friday, June 5, 2009

One Year Already!

Okay, so I didn't get any better about posting and I am way behind. It has been almost a month since Brett and I celebrated our one year anniversary. Wow, I can't believe it's already been a year. Where does the time go? I wish I could relive the past year. We've had so much fun....

Europe,

getting Einstein,


going through puppy training classes,
















supper clubs,






















away football games,


















Orlando,














date nights,
















remodeling,
















learning to be puppy parents,




















our long lazy Christmas Break and Spring Break,














weekend getaways,















finally getting to spend the holidays together!


















Life is good. We had a wonderful anniversary. We went to Emeril's Fish House (my favorite) for dinner and I got their amazing Shrimp and Grits (yummmmm!). Our anniversary coincided with Mother’s Day so Brett gave me a new camera for our anniversary and I got a digital picture frame for Mother’s Day from ‘Einstein’. I gave Brett tickets to see the Lion King on Broadway in a few weeks and I can’t wait for that either! We went to Key West for our anniversary trip with some of our friends and we had a blast!!! I can’t wait to go back!















I thank God for this wonderful year and the wonderful man I have had the pleasure of calling my husband! Happy anniversary Brett!

No comments:

Post a Comment