Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Beginning Week 4 of 16 on Running Plan

Wow...I'm in the fourth week and sticking with it! So far, so good. I was wrong about how many weeks it is though. It isn't 10 weeks, it is a 16 week program. For me, the slower the better. The only way I'll stick to it, is if I can actually meet the weekly goals. I'm doing really good so far, but I'm currently only having to run 6 of the 30 minutes. Hey...you gotta start somewhere! I found the plan online at a site called beginner triathalete. Here is the plan if any of you other non-runners out there are interested in giving it a try. I am currently in my last week of Phase 1! Also, if anyone has any advice, I'd love to hear it!
I still hate running though......that doesn't seem to be changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment