Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Darlin'

Well I turned 31 this Saturday. I'm definitely at the point where birthdays just suck now but if you discount getting older.....I had a really fun weekend! It started on Thursday night where we did a Ladies night 'sips and strokes' class at Paasche's. We had such a blast. The owners are super friendly and they do an amazing job! We painted flowers and had way too much wine. I highly recommend one of these classes for your next girl's night. All of our paintings turned out very nicely too! I'm hooked!Saturday consisted of sausage bread from Jody's for breakfast (mmmmmm), a little shopping, a little 'craftiness', and a surprise trip to NOLA to the melting pot for dinner!!!! We had the whole shabang... cheese fondue, lobster, filet mignon, and the yin yang chocolate for dessert. Delish!!!!
















Sunday we went to Gulfport with my parents for lunch at Emeril's fish house (shrimp and grits, of course) and then my mom and I hit the outlet mall while dad and Brett played around at the casino. Very fun weekend! Is it bad that most of the weekend revolved around food?

1 comment:

  1. Love your flower painting! I'm hooked on our place here even though my last painting ended up as a disaster:) Glad you had a fun birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete